AuteurMessage
Chevreux
Ritter
Ritter

Localisation RR : Dole, Franche-Comté
Niveau : VI (Voix de l'État)

MessageSujet: Re: Mistakes in the armorial   Jeu Oct 08 2009, 17:17

Hi Hochmeister.
There is some modification to do to your armirial.
You already set the Neckless of the Hochmeister, but you forgot the hat and the ropes on each side.

Also, there is others errors.
I'll discuss that with my follower and contact you again.

Nolite haud magni facere imbecilliorem vobis.
Ne sous-estimez pas plus faible que vous !
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://chateauentrelacs.forumdediscussions.com/
Gast
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Mistakes in the armorial   Jeu Oct 08 2009, 17:21

Cause I'm no priest I'm not allowed to wear the hat and the ropes...
(I didn't know how this is in France, but in the German Kingdom only priests are allowed to wear the hat with the ropes...the church will bring me to the inquistion if I'm wearing this Shocked )
I'm also member at the Central German Heraldry Institution, the "Reichshofrat" and very sure, that this is forbidden for a non-priest

But I'm interested in the other errors (hope it isn't may bad english Embarassed )
Chevreux
Ritter
Ritter

Localisation RR : Dole, Franche-Comté
Niveau : VI (Voix de l'État)

MessageSujet: Re: Mistakes in the armorial   Jeu Oct 08 2009, 18:36

As a Hochmeister of an Military-Religious Order, you are allowed to wear those ornement.

This is the only exception of the rule.

You are in charge of Priest and military, that gives you the right to wear them.

Also, people have to consider you as a Bishop.... Same Rang as them.

What I'm interest in your comment, is the fact that the German Heraldry Institution manage Religious Ornements ? That should not be. Religious Ornements should be manage by the Church Heraldry. People fron the "temporal institution" don't have to know the Church Rules...

And in that case, if they don't have the right to manage Clarical Ornements, they don't have to tell who can wear them or not.

The last interesting thing I understand is that you are an Heraldist.
Several month ago, I ask to each Hochmeister to tell me who, in each Languistic Branch of the Order, can help me as Heraldist. I was neven been informed about you. And the other thing is now that you are Hochemister, could you keep your position to the Heraldry ? For my part, I have to ask for a special autorization, and I need to find someone to replace me as soon as possible.

Nolite haud magni facere imbecilliorem vobis.
Ne sous-estimez pas plus faible que vous !
http://chateauentrelacs.forumdediscussions.com/
Tristan Vanqueour
Membre défunt

Localisation RR : Jah
Niveau : MORT

MessageSujet: Re: Mistakes in the armorial   Ven Oct 09 2009, 01:42

interesting...
http://guillotine.actieforum.com/
Gast
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Mistakes in the armorial   Ven Oct 09 2009, 01:51

Chevreux a écrit:
As a Hochmeister of an Military-Religious Order, you are allowed to wear those ornement.

This is the only exception of the rule.

You are in charge of Priest and military, that gives you the right to wear them.

Also, people have to consider you as a Bishop.... Same Rang as them.
I'll ask my favourite "Heraldry-Bishop" Wink

Chevreux a écrit:
What I'm interest in your comment, is the fact that the German Heraldry Institution manage Religious Ornements ? That should not be. Religious Ornements should be manage by the Church Heraldry. People fron the "temporal institution" don't have to know the Church Rules...

And in that case, if they don't have the right to manage Clarical Ornements, they don't have to tell who can wear them or not.
Hey I'm not the German church and they manage much things...err...different. The Heraldry Institution manange Religious ornaments commissionend by the church as far as I know.

Chevreux a écrit:
The last interesting thing I understand is that you are an Heraldist.
Several month ago, I ask to each Hochmeister to tell me who, in each Languistic Branch of the Order, can help me as Heraldist. I was neven been informed about you. And the other thing is now that you are Hochemister, could you keep your position to the Heraldry ? For my part, I have to ask for a special autorization, and I need to find someone to replace me as soon as possible.
Where's the rule that a Hochmeister not can do the Heraldry if it's necessary? Suspect
Gast
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Mistakes in the armorial   Ven Oct 09 2009, 13:54

Ok, I've talk with the bishop who is responsible for the church heraldry in the German kingdom. clerc

He said, that the hat and the ropes are only for priests which are Hochmeister in a religious-military order.
So I'll follow the opinion of the local church-authorities.

Maybe Rome could make a clear statement?

The bishop is also member of the central german heraldry organisation and tells, that his word is the last one in religious heraldry, so there's also no conflict.

So there only remains the questions of the rule, that a Hochmeister can't do heraldry and the other little mistakes I've made
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Mistakes in the armorial   

Mistakes in the armorial
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1